The Erie Canal Schipperke Club is made up of many people from various walks of life and many different lifestyles. Perhaps you are wondering if you should join ECSC, but wonder why you would consider it.
Well if you answer yes to any of the following questions, then joining ECSC is likely the answer:
- Are you looking for a Schipperke and want to know more about the breed and where to get one?
- Do you have a Schipperke that you just love and enjoy so much, but not everyone you know understands your passion?
- Would you like to meet other people who live and have experience with Schipperkes?
- Would you like your Schipperke to have the opportunity to meet and maybe play with other Schipperkes?
- Would you like the opportunity to learn more about the breed and all the activities they can participate in with you?
- Would you like to receive a publication that specializes in the Schipperke?
- Would you like to get together with other Schipperke enthusiasts to celebrate the breed and just have fun?
If you agree with even one of the above statements than membership in the ECSC is probably just right for you. Joining the club is easy. Download, Print and Fill out the pdf copy of the membership application, sign and send it to the club Secretary. Or, type in the membership application, print, sign and send it to the club Secretary and it will be presented to the membership at the next general meeting and voted on at the subsequent general meeting. You will receive confirmation that your application has been received as well as a complimentary copy of the current club newsletter titled Schip Snips. The nominal membership fee of $15.00 single membership or $20.00 couple / family membership must be paid prior to your membership privileges being activated (i.e. newsletter subscription, access to members only website pages, voting privileges).
If you have questions about membership that have not been answered here, please contact the ECSC Secretary.
Non-member Schip Snips Subscriptions are available. Please contact the ECSC Secretary for delivery options and prices.